Gondola Train Shelf Moving Systems
Gondola Train™ - Providing Mobility Solutions with the shelf moving systems for retail gondola shelving units and the skate movers for large retail and office equipment on all types of flooring. Rent gondola movers or speed skates and see for yourself the efficiency of our moving systems! Movers and speed skates are also available for purchase. 1-888-400-5227
- Original Gondola Train system moves Solid Base shelving
- Blue Streak Speed Skate system moves H-Style 2¾ inch Base
- Pac Rat Gold Heavy Duty Speed Skate (2400 pound capacity), Pac Rat Silver (2000 pound capacity) and Pac Rat Mighty Mouse (1650 pound capacity) have unlimited applications for moving office furniture and retail equipment on cement, commercial carpet and tile flooring.
- The Link 4 Gondola Mover "bolt-on" design adapts to fixture brands.
- The PRL 5000 Pallet Rack Lifter moves entire pallet rack assembly while loaded. (5000 pound capacity)
Move as little as one row of fully loaded shelving or a complete store simultaneously with no missing bin tags or damaged merchandise. The Gondola Train™ moving systems have saved companies thousands of dollars in lost sales, labor expenses and damaged goods. Our gondola moving equipment quickly and easily moves store shelving by Lozier, Madix, Ontario, Streater, Childs, Kent, LA Darling, Syndicate and others.
Gondola Train™ also has speed skates for rent and for sale for moving retail display and sales counters, commercial refrigeration units, and other in-store fixtures. Ask about our moving systems for large office equipment such as safes, file cabinets, desks and furniture, partitions and office equipment.
Gondola Train™ is your mobility solution headquarters! We have the gondola moving systems, equipment movers and speed skates to make your store renovation or remodeling project go smoothly. Call us to talk about the best moving system for your project and the rental and purchase options available. 1-888-400-5227
Gondola Train™ is Lozier Shelving tested and approved!
Call us at 608-763-4216 or toll-free 1-888-400-5227